DINE / DRINK IN
As we relaunch our dine-in options we will be offering two delicious food menus (for different times)
and expansive drinking options that champion local producers and products!
We highly recommend you book – however some walk-in tables will be available.
Full Kitchen Menu
Fun, fresh and delicious – we have your dine-in plans sorted!
This menu pays tribute to our original model, whilst getting a fresh face-lift.
You will find a few of our old favourites, mixed with some new delicious dishes.
All other times
This is a smaller, more casual menu with a focus on snacks and toasties!
It will be available at all times we are trading (and is perfect for an afternoon or late-night bite!)
At all times
(food purchase currently required)
Rascal offers a select list of beers, wines and cocktails.
Patrons are also able to select products from our bottle-o to drink in, with a standard corkage fee.
(Menu coming soon)
Reservations available for June 1st onward
(*note: Full kitchen available Wed-Fri: 5pm-10pm and Sat: 4pm-10pm. Bar menu available all other times)
Please note that in accordance with Government regulation the following protocols apply:
• Maximum table seatings of 6 people
(for larger groups please email – for options of split group seating)
• Early evening bookings on Weds-Sat will be subject to a limit of 90-120 minute seatings depending on group size
• Tables are spaced out a minimum of 1.5 metres apart
• To consume alcohol in-store, food must be purchased
• Recording of patron’s details will be requested to help with contact tracing.
• Menus to be accessed via phones (*limited physical menus will be available on request)
• Hand sanitizer stations are placed around venue which patrons are encouraged to use
Bottle shop | Kitchen
Mon - Thurs 12pm - 10pm
Fri 12pm - 11pm
Sat 11am - 11pm
Sun 11am - 10pm